Accessibility Statement for Impact Parks
This is an accessibility statement from PlayCore Wisconsin, Inc.
Measures to support accessibility
PlayCore Wisconsin, Inc takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Impact Parks:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Impact Parks is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Impact Parks. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Impact Parks:
- Phone: (423) 265-7529
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 544 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, TN 37402
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Impact Parks relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
PlayCore Wisconsin, Inc assessed the accessibility of Impact Parks by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
PlayCore Wisconsin, Inc
Corporate Director of Digital Engagement